Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Products and things I'm loving...

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day! 

I have to start by saying that I just love having a place where I can document everything going on in my life.  It's like a little virtual time capsule that I can come back and visit anytime!

So today I want to talk about some products that I am loving!  I want to say that this is not a paid advertisement; these just happen to be some products that I'm currently using and really enjoy!  I would not endorse anything that I don't use or don't stand behind, so check it out!

Tide Pods (Ocean Mist scent)


These little guys are so fabulous!  It's as simple as pulling a pod from the bag, throwing it into the tub of your high efficiency washing machine or traditional washing machine,  toss in your clothes and adjust the washer settings like you normally would and voila!  Your clothes come out smelling absolutely wonderful!  I love that this is so much easier than handling a big box of powder or a tub of liquid, too.  And when you pick up one to put in your washer, be careful!  They are all squishy and cute!  Resist the urge to squeeze!  I bought the ocean mist scent, which is perfect for summer, but there are a couple of other scents you can purchase, too.  Very functional!  In my book this gets a 10!  Way to go Tide!

Donut House Pods for Keurig (chocolate glazed donut)


You all know how much I love my Keurig!  In my opinion it's the best brewing machine!  When I originally bought the machine, it came with sample coffees and Donut House was one of them.  I enjoyed the Donut House regular brew, but the chocolate glazed donut brew that I just tried was awesome!  It tasted just like a chocolate glazed donut!  It was actually more like a chocolate cake donut to me!  Very good!

Simply Cranberry Cocktail


I love the entire Simply line!  First you had Simply orange, lemonade, raspberry lemonade, limeade and now add cranberry to the mix!  I have been adding cranberry to everything.  We've been adding this to tea and soda and sometimes when we are feeling really wild, we drink it by itself!  Another winner!


Lipton Blackberry Pomegranate Tea


This tea is so refreshing!  I enjoy a sweet tea, but I particularly enjoy a fruity sweet tea!  I especially enjoy blackberries and pomegranates!  And down in the South we have to stay hydrated, so this totally hit the spot!  Thank you Lipton!

Baked Penne/Rigatoni Pasta with Mozzarella


This is some of the best comfort food!  I don't eat much pasta, but when I do, this is what I prefer!  So good!  That sounded like a beer ad. 



That's all I have for now!  I hope to have more content in the coming weeks! 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment