Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Coffee

Good morning!  It's actually not morning...it's more like 9:00pm.  But let's pretend it's morning and you are slowly settling into your morning routine.  And I hope that morning routine includes a nice, hot cup of coffee. 

So, how do you take your coffee?  Black?  Sugar?  Cream and sugar?  Wait!  The real question should be how do you prefer to brew your coffee?  Because we all know that the key to a great cup of coffee is a powerful brewing machine. 

I never knew the power of a one-cup coffee brewing machine until I bought a Keurig.  I honestly thought it seemed more like a novelty that would wear away with time and the next hot trend would follow.  I must say that I stand corrected.  In the last 3 months that I've owned this machine, my morning routine has been so much better.  Maybe it's because it takes less than a minute to brew a cup of coffee which gives me more time to focus on other important things such as hair, makeup and picking out shoes for the day.  Maybe it's the fun of picking out a new flavor coffee pod each day.  Thank you, Starbucks.  Maybe it's the fact that it doesn't come with a carafe that can break twice in a matter of a couple of months sending you to make decisions.  Or, maybe it's the no-hassle cleanup associated with it.  Yep, that's it!  Don't even get me started on doing dishes and cleaning...this is supposed to be a happy coffee post.  This is not an advertisement for Keurig, I'm just in love with my coffee brewing machine.  She knows what I need during my busy mornings.  This is a wonderful product and I just had to share with you.  Now, if the folks at Keurig want me to push this product, I can sell like a mother! 

This is where the magic happens every morning.  Actually, this is the magic that happened this evening.  Stop looking at your clock!  Pretend it's morning! 




I love you...

       

No comments:

Post a Comment