Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Ambition List

I hope your Sunday has been as relaxing as mine has been!  It's been pretty much a do-the-laundry-and-dishes-and-cook-meals-and-surf-the-web-for-food-blog-ideas-and-other-misc.-things-day.  Fun!  "The hubs" made it over to his Highland Parade fundraiser and it was a huge SUCCESS!  Yay!

Anyways, I've been thinking of things that I want to do over the next decade.  I have come up with a list of things I want to do over the next 10 years.  Here it is!

1-  Panama Canal cruise (this could be a wedding anniversary celebration!)
2-  African Safari (this could be a wedding anniversary celebration, too!)
3-  Open a business ("the hubs" thinks that this will be a bakery, but who knows)
4-  Finish my business degree
5-  Finish my screenplay
6-  Finish restoring my house
7-  Adopt a child
8-  Visit the Biltmore Estate (this would be a lovely fall trip!)
9-  Visit the Oak Alley Plantation
10-  Visit California (possibly wine country or Southern California)
11-  Buy land
12-  Run a marathon(s)
13-  Bike marathon(s)
14-  Mission trip(s)
15-  Visit the Smoky Mountains
16-  Go to a Saturday Night Live taping
17-  Visit the Northeast
18-  Go zip lining!

These were in no particular order.  And some of these are definitely more personal than others. Can you tell I like to travel?  I'm a little adventurous! 

I'd love to hear about things you would love to do! 

All right, guess I'm off to cook!  Have a great evening!

  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment